Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Tuesday, January 5th - Belated Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a lovely New Years Eve and day. We enjoyed the company of some friends at their house on New Years Eve right before a wicked cold struck on New Years Day. Good thing I had the day off, I suppose. It's finally subsiding as is Lloyd's which arrived on Sunday. Apparently it's going around and it seems like I was kind enough to also share it with my good friend Brenda. (Sorry about that)

I had promised some photos from around the resort property but never did get around to it so here they are.



The Manor House on the property

The General Store

The kitchen garden outside the Manor House


A beautiful dining room - I could live in this house!






The gray skies didn't dampen our spirits

The coffee shop


I realize I missed getting photos of the tennis courts, the mini golf,  activity centre and indoor pool, 
all of which got good use while we were there.


and finally it was time to say good bye. I think a great time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment