Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, April 11 - Hello from sunny Victoria

It's amazing that I arrived here as quickly as I did. The travel gods were truly with me yesterday. After several texts back and forth with Patti and many flights booked I made it to Victoria by 11:30 in the morning. I had arrived in Toronto with meer minutes to make it to the Vancouver flight gate just in time to hear my name being called.
The weather was a bit cool at only 12' but the sun came out later in the afternoon and we were able to sit outside on the porch and enjoy the day. I did manage to stay up till 8:30  which would have been 12:30 PEI time.
Woke up in time for coffee and Baileys - awesome way to start our day.
All is well here and, in reality, much better than I was expecting.
Looking forward to the rest of the weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment