Thursday, July 14, 2011

It's a chilly one



Conditions at 5:15: 13' and cloudy
Expected later" 16' with a mix of sun and cloud

What a difference a few days can make. It's downright chilly this morning. But at least it's not raining along with it so it's okay. I hope the weather is a little better when the Dennison family comes to visit in August or the kids will be pretty disappointed if they can't go to the beach everyday.

Well, I'm all packed and ready to go. I'll be dropping Cooper off on my way to work.
Brenda came over last night after her meetings about the church picnic.  I'm going to give her a hand with that, although it sounds like it's pretty much under control. We had a glass of wine and watched the second episode of "The Kennedy's" on TV. I'm recording all the episodes so it will give us an excuse to get together once a week (like we needed one).

Not much news this morning. I spent the evening tidying a little but mostly just getting my stuff together. It's hard to get everything you think you might need into one little carry on bag but I think I've done it. One thing about it, if I've forgotten anything, I can just go and buy it - it's not like I'm going to an uncivilized country. I'm taking my camera with me (of course) so watch for reports on Monday.

As I'm sitting here, the  sun is coming up over the river and it's an absolutely gorgeous sky that changes by the second. I love this time of day.

Okay, just a word or warning, there will not be a post tomorrow as I'm not dragging my computer with me so I will see all of you on Monday. Have a great weekend, I know I will.

Oh, by the way, did I mention
  I'M GOING TO NEW YORK CITY TO SEE PAUL McCARTNEY !!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete