Friday, October 29, 2010


What a gorgeous day it was yesterday - the sun came out later in the morning and it was 17* in the afternoon. I found every excuse I could to get out and go for a drive. Last night I dined at the Van Gaals, on BBQ burgers and when I came home it was a beautiful night. The sky was clear, the stars were bright and the temperature was still quite warm.  Absolutely amazing for this time of year.  This morning the sky is still clear and it's 10*. We're only going to go up to 12* but that's still pretty nice.

Unfortunately we aren't going to be so lucky tomorrow. The weather network is saying it's only going to be 6* with light rain. I didn't see the progress yesterday as I came home from the other direction and it was dark when I went to Brenda's. But she tells me a lot got done yesterday. Today there's concrete being poured,  to prepare for the final assembly tomorrow.

Fort Augustus Live around the world! Our project is being broadcast live on the world wide web. As a Let Them Be Kids community our project is being featured on their internet broadcast network. Tell your family and friends to watch the action and celebrate with us, just have them go to www.ltbk.ca to see our exciting work, LIVE!

Sunday I plan to spend the day working on James' birthday present. I've been able to find some great fabrics and now I'm quite excited to get started on it. I've washed, dried and pressed all fabrics and am now ready to start sewing. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment