Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday, January 24th - Are we sure this is January ?

It's 5:00 am and the temperature is 2' and it's raining! We're predicted to receive up to 10 mm of rain this morning and this afternoon will be cloudy and 6'

It's another slow news day today. Not much going on. Brenda came over last night and has her first two page layout finished ! (Although I thought of something at 4:00 this morning that she can add  to give it a little more depth.) I worked on some pictures from James' visit and did a little more after she left. It was nice to spend the evening doing something other than just parked in front of the TV.

I talked to Lloyd last night. He had a lovely dinner on Sunday night with the Wilson's, the English's and the Winter's. I'm really sorry I missed it. The celebrations continued with dinner at the Dennison's last night. Yesterday was also Jana's birthday but I figure the whole world would be calling to send her best wishes so I'm going to wait until today.

Last night I worked a little bit on the other blog, while I was waiting for Brenda to come over. I've added the recipe for the Texas Style Slow Cooker Chili we enjoyed a while back. She also requested the recipe for the oatmeal cookies so I'll put that one in tonight. It will grow, slowly. But that means I have to cook real food more often if I'm going to get more content. More food has been a problem of late. I did so well with a healthy diet in the fall and it all went to pieces since Christmas. So today I start tracking the calories again - if I have to account for what I eat, I do better. Besides a few healthy recipes is a good thing for the blog as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment