Thursday, March 4, 2010

I hope I didn't offend anyone!

Good morning daily readers! ( and I know there are a couple of you out there)
It has come to my attention ( and rightly so) that I may have been a little harsh to Ontario folks in my earlier comments. Please don't misunderstand my intentions. Any one I know in Ontario is extremely welcome to visit any time. We just don't want the idiots! And those were the two I was targeting.
I am realizing that people other than my family are reading this . That totally surprises me. So I must always be mindful of what I say. But, me being me, I don't always say (or do) the right thing. If I ever write something that someone is offended by, please let me know.

Well, it seems that Lloyd is going to South Africa for week in April. We had a week of time share that was a bonus week, that we were going to lose it we didn't use it. To make a long story short - Lloyd is going to Africa. One of his friends at the airport is thinking of going with him, depending on the cost of the flight. But if he doesn't, and Lloyd is going by himself, he may consider taking James with him. The resort is about 4 1/2 hours outside of Johannesburg, on the edge of Kruger National Park. What an experience that would be for the both of them. James would be a much better travel companion than me because he's not afraid of snakes so they could do all the jungle safari's they want. But it all depends on Lloyd's friend. We won't say anything to James until we know for sure.

Further details in the weeks to come.

This weekend will be spent getting ready for Patti and the kids to visit next week. I have the new beedroom all finished. It looks so much nicer now. I have the bed set up, curtains on the window and a couple of pictures on the wall. My craft room is now also all sorted out and is a great place to work in. I might actually get something done this weekend - depending on the weather.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandy!

    Did you get your storm day today? When I heard the weather forecast for PEI this morning, I thought your dream might have come true! I miss PEI storms days sooo much!

    I thought your post was pretty funny yesterday, I can't believe people acted like that, Mom and I talked about it for a while last night! The PEI airport is having their troubles lately, I read a couple of weeks ago they had to ask a passenger to get off the plane because he smelled and it was disturbing all the other passengers. Having flown with the Jazz planes that are used in PEI, it is definitely close seating, so it is probably for the best they asked him to take another flight.

    Anyways, just wanted to say HI and that even though I'm not family, I love reading your posts each day to get a taste of what's happening at home!

    Hope you have a great day!
    -Meghan(1)

    ReplyDelete