Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Brenda!


 


Conditions at 5:30 am: 14' and it has rained a little bit but is dry right now
Expected later: 17' and some showers this morning but clearing later today

Let's all wish Brenda a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope she has a great day today, and I'll touch base with her later on to plan for supper tonight. I have something special in mind to go with our corn and wine we planned the other night - but special very easy to execute when I get home.

Yesterday was yet again another perfect day weather wise. I have to say I was totally shocked and in awe when I got home yesterday - every single piece of wood has been moved and is all where it needs to be for winter. I can't tell you how grateful I am to have that all done. Lloyd really worked hard yesterday.

He was planning to go to Cape Breton today but has decided to cancel that. I feel badly that he's not going but he says he has things that he wants to get done before he leaves and it was going to be too rushed. I feel bad he's not going to see our friends, but on the other hand, I'm pleased to have him here for a couple more days.

Well, not much else is new today so I will be off for now. I got this photo from Patti the other day. Tristen has started Speed skating as well this year so now all three are involved. She says he did very well his first time out - he only fell down once. Well done Tristen!

No comments:

Post a Comment