Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday, February 10th - Another girls night

I woke up a little before 4:00 so I got up to another brilliant sky lit up by another almost full moon. It's -8' but we're headed for plus 2 and sun this afternoon. The next 36 hours may be a bit of a different story as they are calling for 20 cm of snow from Saturday to Sunday so we'll see what happens. They haven't been terribly accurate this year with the storm predictions so only time will tell.

So it will be short and sweet this morning. I was doing my mini desserts last night and there is no way I could have gotten everything finished if it wasn't for all the help I gratefully received from Brenda. She mixed, she stirred, but mostly she washed dishes. Hopefully they will taste as good as they look, thanks to her help.

One didn't work out quite as planned but I think I've gotten it fixed this morning. I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. And the weather is going to cooperate so that's a great thing. You just never know when you plan something this time of year what it will be on actual day, but in this case, I think we'll be just fine.
We'll have pictures on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment