Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday, February 1st - The TV people called!

It's 4:30 in the morning and I've been up for half an hour. No idea why, just woke up and the old brain kicked into gear, so might as well get up. It's -10' outside but there is no wind so it's not too bad. We're heading for a high of -4' and perhaps up to 15 cm of snow. We'll see.

So yesterday afternoon I was sitting at my desk and the phone rang and lo and behold, it was the TV people calling to ask me some questions!  I chatted with this lovely young lady for about 15 minutes. They are contacting people who've applied and once they talk to everyone, they will decide who they want to conduct video interviews with in about a months time. Wish me luck!  (I think).

Then right after that I went for my first massage here on the island. It was absolute heaven!  I was a little achy on the way home but I feel much better this morning. It was well worth it.

By the time I got home, made some supper and watched a bit of TV, the evening was over. It figures, this morning I have all the time in the world and absolutely nothing to report. I'm slowly working on the recipe blog. I have some recipes entered but not formatted to publish yet so I'll work a little more on that this morning. I need to set myself a schedule where I post a new recipe every day so I can fill it up. It's pretty bare bones right now but it will grow.

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting they called you! Good luck!!
    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete