Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday, April 20th - burger # 6

It's an overcast  1' this morning but we should reach a sunny 15' this afternoon. It was nice and sunny yesterday but only reached 8' - too chilly for me to contemplate going out on a motorcycle, but lots of people were.

After work last night I met Brenda and we went to Daniel Brennan Brickhouse to try their burger. It was a very tasty choice, albeit a messy one. The sauce on it was very nice but made for a bit of a drippy mess. It had a soft pretzel bun, similar to the Old Triangle but it was chewier in texture. All in all a very good burger but we would suggest they invest in some wet naps. It would improve the dining experience tremendously. It was my first visit to this particular restaurant and the atmosphere was very nice. It wasn't very busy so we pretty much had the place to ourselves except for one other table. They basically gutted the place right out to the brick walls and massive ceiling beams. It's very nice but I can imagine it might get noisy when it's full of people, but I suppose we would have to try it out again before we make that judgement!

Daniel Brennen Brickhouse - 
The Executive


"SHAKE HANDS WITH THE CHARMING AND DELICIOUS CEO OF FLAVOUR INC.!"


100% Island Beef with Double Smoked Bacon, Peppercorn Gouda, Leaf Lettuce, Spicy Aioli and Crispy Onions on a Homemade Buttermilk Pretzel Bun with a Deep Fried Gherkin Pickle.


Nothing else is new this morning. I've noticed that past week that someone has been 'visiting' frequently from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I thought it might be Greg as he is away this week, but Patti texted me to advise he's in North Carolina, so I know it's not him. My only other suspects might be Judi and Gail, but doubt they would read this every day. So I have no idea who it might be, but who ever it is, Hi from PEI!





Biker Update:


Bernie called to advise they were crossing the border at Sarnia mid afternoon yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment