Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday, April 26th

Right now it's a rainy 7' but it should clear later and become a sunny 15'.
Not much to report today. I'm amazed at the number of people from all over the USA that visited my blog yesterday. It would appear that the title showed up when they searched Happy Administrative Assistant's Day. Very cool!

I stopped in to see my friend Donna, in the hospital yesterday. She seems to be recovering nicely from her surgery and may be discharged at the beginning of the week, a little ahead of schedule. She was on her way out on a pass to go for supper when I arrived so I didn't stay too long. She still has a long recovery in front of her but she's much improved. She appreciated that I came with flowers on Admin Day because no one else in her family would understand how important the day is to us. Just to have it acknowledged was nice for her.

The rest of the evening was pretty uneventful. Some supper, a little TV watching, a chat with Lloyd and off to bed.
I did notice on my way home how much greener everything is getting, thanks to the rain we've been receiving this week. I think I might have to cut the grass this weekend as it's starting to get a little long in places.

Tonight Brenda, Will and I are  off to check out the burger at Papa Joe's. Hopefully it won't be quite as busy as it was on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment