Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wednesday, April 11th - it's going to be a beautiful morning

It's already shaping up to be a gorgeous morning. The sky is clear and there is no wind. It's only 1' but we should reach 12' later. Yesterday was much better than predicted with sun for a large part of the day and 15' temperatures - we'll take it.  Bernie should have nice weather for his last drive in the Tulip Truck.

Not much to report today. I made a list when I got home last night and was able to cross a couple of those things off. I called a sick friend (she wasn't home so that's a good sign), wrote a letter to another friend and posted a recipe for yet another.  Fran had asked for a recipe for Red Cabbage and it can now be found on the other website - www.atourislandtable.blogspot.com

Once those things were done, I felt justified in watching some TV - the newest episode of Mad Men - one of my favorites.

While checking my email I came across this:
I don't forward chain emails but just to be safe I've posted it here so everyone can see it!
(I actually put it here because it's an interesting tidbit of information.)

 THIS IS THE ONLY TIME WE WILL SEE AND LIVE THIS EVENT 


Calendar for July 2012 
July
Sun
Mon
Tue
Wed
Thu
Fri
Sat





1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31





This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens
once every 823 years. 
This is called money bags. So, forward this to
your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese
Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money.

1 comment: