Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday, June 6th - wasn't that a knight!

It's another drizzly, cool day but the weather should turn sunny tomorrow and get back into double digits tomorrow. I'm sure my little garden is ready for a bit of sunshine.

I may have missed the real thing in London, but I was able to watch it on TV at the Van Gaals last night so thank you very much you guys! I know it was edited somewhat and that the real thing would have gone on much longer but we got the highlight and that's all that matters. It looks like the weather cooperated in the end and it appears that a great time was had by all.
Ah, the memories this photo conjures up -
thank you, Van Gaals


Yesterday morning I was able to watch James' ball game online at work. We tried connecting to it last night at Brenda's but to no avail. Patti sent me a text message when it was over to advise that unfortunately they lost - again but they did get to sing O Canada again so the boys were pretty happy. Today they're touring the Baseball Hall of Fame before they start the play offs. I'm sure they'll be out of there after one game but they are still having an amazing time. I'm not sure what day the boys are returning home but I think Patti is coming home tomorrow with Tristen because Meghan's Dance recital takes place tomorrow night, Friday night and Saturday night. I'm glad that she's had the chance to have this little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment