Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Ethan!



Conditions at 5:00 am - 15* and overcast but it's hard to tell, it's still dark!
Expected later - 23* and a mix of sun and cloud but NO RAIN!!!

I'm keeping it short and sweet this morning as I'm meeting Sarah at the university at 6:15 to get loaded up and up to Cavendish by 7:00 for the golf tournament.

It looks like it's going to be a nice day after all.

Brenda made it home yesterday and I picked up supper and went to their house and we all ate together like one big family (both boys were there as well). At least that's how I feel when I'm there, just one of the family. After supper Brenda and I looked at her pictures. There is definitely a scrapbook in the making. She was even thinking ahead and brought back some money just for that purpose! It sounds like she had an amazing time and she did very well coping with all those various airport terminals - not always an easy task for even the most seasoned traveler.

Today is Ethan's birthday, a date I will forever remember, as it's also mine. I found this cake for you Ethan,but you'll just have to ignore the name on it!

Another date that is also etched in my memory is Cheryl and Norm's wedding anniversary, which is tomorrow.
If you're reading, Happy Anniversary you guys!

I spent the most of yesterday doing stuff for Sarah for this weekend, a welcome change from the usual routine - lots of cutting and pasting and just being creative. At one point we needed more cardstock and we tried to get security to let us in to central printing to get some but they said no. Can you imagine that??? So Brandi had to make a trip to Staples, not far away but certainly a challenge these days, just to get down that road with all the construction. It will be great when it's done but it's really made getting to work on time a real task.

I've still not heard anything about the job interview, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'm hoping by the end of next week I may hear something.

Well, time to go

Have a great day and a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANDY!! What a great way to spend it, at a golf course on a nice day! Have a great weekend!

    -Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Friend.

    ReplyDelete