Tuesday, May 3, 2011


Conditions at 5:30 am: 5' and overcast
Expected later: 12' and cloudy but rain in the morning

Yesterday was not such a bad day. It was cool and a little windy but it didn't rain very much.

I talked to Patti and the kids last night and I finally found out what a "pb" was. It stands for "personal best" so she was very happy with her results. She has certainly improved since she started. Next year all three will be skating - it will be interesting to see Tristen on speedskates. Please send me photos, or better yet, video. I think that would be so cute.

One happy boy reunited with his cookies
Speaking of Tristen, when I spoke with him last night he was lamenting the fact that he had forgotten his cookies. He wanted to know if I would mail them to him. I told him to check the mail as they hadn't done that yet. Fortunately they were there. He was one happy little boy. I was very surprised to see that it wasn't just a box of cookie crumbs. I tried to pack them as well as I could but I'm sure they got handled a little roughly in the mail, as I forgot to mark "Fragile" on the box. Now I'll have to send the recipe so he can make some more.

I talked with Donna yesterday and she tells me the benefit  on Saturday was a great success. I apologized for not turning up but she was totally understanding. She's going to join us for lobster when the IAAP ladies come. I also told her that Brenda wants to know when the dancing starts again and she tells me it's in May so that will  be coming up soon.

Yesterday was election day and I went over to the Rec Centre and marked my ballot. I didn't however, stay up late enough to see what the results were so that will be a surprise for me when the 6:00 news comes on this morning. One of the candidates in Charlottetown is one of our customers so it will be interesting to see if she got in.

Well, not much going on this morning so I will sign off for now. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment