Thursday, June 23, 2011

Finally!!!





Conditions at 7:40 am: 8' and SUNNY!!!
Expected later: 18' and some clouds and SUN

What a treat to wake up to the sun streaming into the windows. It's been such a long time since we last experienced that. I slept in till 6:15 this morning as Lloyd's flight arrived at 12:35 this morning. I did catch a bit of a nap before I went to the airport and I yawned all the way there and all the way back. Trouble is once I got home, I was now wide awake and had trouble getting back to sleep. But I did and it's all good. Anything is worth it to wake up to such a glorious morning.
I'll keep this short this morning as I need to get going soon. Last night I was doing a bit of tidying around the house and Brenda called. She was taking a break from pulling up sod in a  new flower bed. So I headed over but unfortunately she was pretty much done. I'm totally sure that she really appreciated that one clump of sod I removed from the bed! But it did give us an opportunity to go for a bit of a walk even though it was quite chilly. When we got back I came home, watched a half hour of TV and then napped, so really, absolutely nothing to report.
Tonight we are off to a Festival of Small Halls venue to hear storytelling by our previous neighbour, David Weale. It should be lots of fun.
Well, better go and get Lloyd out of bed as he has to drive me to work. Since we sold the truck, he has no wheels until he gets the brakes on his bike fixed. I'm sure that will happen pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment