Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday, May 8th - a pretty quiet evening

It's a foggy 4' this morning but this afternoon we should reach a sunny 16' so that will be really nice. Even though it was sunny yesterday it was still cool. The really warm weather is taking it's time to get here. The rest of the week is predicted to be rainy and a little cooler so if anything is going to get done outside, today might be the day.

Pretty slow news day today. I picked up some veggies at the grocery store last night and made some guacamole (as avocados were on special) and also a pot of broccoli and cheddar soup. I'm still trying to keep up with the healthy eating. I've lost a couple of pounds so that's not too exciting but I'm feeling really good and that's really what it's all about.  The remainder of the evening was spent catching up on some programs on-line. My internet reception is almost non-existent on the weekends so Monday evening has become my evening to watch what I missed last week before it's time to get this weeks programs.

So, I've been sitting here at the computer for 20 minutes and I have absolutely nothing to talk about this morning (as strange as that may seem) so we'll try again tomorrow. Have a great day, where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment